Friday, January 25, 2013

EGYPT ON FIRE & GREECE FOR SALE


CURRENT EGYPT events followed in ENGLISH in detail at link/source below.

Too much for me to say more at the moment, except, of course, I emphasize ALL ALONG, NAMELY, IMF/MB/MURSI IS A NAZI NIGHTMARE!!!

AS WELL AS ALL PSEUDO ISLAMIC, RELIGIOUS, REGIMES, INCLUDING that of ISLAMIC IRAN OCCUPIED IRAQ.

ALL MUST BE CONDEMNED, EXPOSED, precisely for who and what they are/represent:


http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContentP/1/63243/Egypt/Live-Updates--Protests,-clashes-all-over-the-count.aspx 

After digesting so MUCH information above, I decided to add just ONE more minor Egypt link only BECAUSE I feature so many wonderful Egypt caricatures, illustrations, cartoons, recently, on my posts.
So, following addition to my previous Egypt cartoon entries.
I would love to see MANY MORE historical illustrations to which Selim refers in publications he names below.
BUT, Selim BEGINS with 1956.
However, Egypt cartoon tradition apparently predates 1956 with WWII cartoons being HISTORICALLY SIGNIFICANT, which, alas, I saw only once, briefly.
They MUST be ARCHIVED somewhere??


http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/he-who-laughs-qa-leading-political-cartoonist-amro-selim

Now, for GREEK SCUMBAG SYRIZA TSIPRAS.

IF one listened attentively to my video post of Tsipras speaking at US NAZI Brookings Institute, JUST BELOW, I think my above heading becomes quite clear.
Basically, Tsipras offered THEM an invitation to dance.
Just iron out more details.
Add Tsipras to exponentially increased VOMIT FACTOR!!
I omitted any editorial opinion of Tsipras on my earlier post because I BELIEVE his speech speaks volumes for itself, AND, as well, his very presence at such an OBSCENE Institute, along with his PRAISE for NAZI SCUMBAG US Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke and so on.
I withheld MY OWN judgment as well as VOMIT while listening to him. 
But, by now, hopefully, you had sufficient time to hear Tsipras entire spiel and form your own conclusion one way or another.

No comments: