Monday, May 17, 2021

ADDENDUM TO POST BELOW

I wish to add an addendum, postscript, footnote, contained within Helmer's latest article regarding Palestine/Israel/Hamas, et.al., to MY entry just below from yesterday.

IF one notes analysis, explanation, from point I extract to end of Helmer's article, I think the author Helmer quotes, Mirzayan, dovetails nicely into, embellishes, my previous post below and hits nail on the head, so to speak.

Actually, they should have hired, outsourced, provocations to BLM, Black Lives Don't Matter, BUT, BLM does not have ACCESS YET to the extensive military hardware available to Hamas, et.al.

So, below author and paragraph to which I refer above.

Helmer has done a nice job synthesizing Mirzayan's analysis in English for those such as myself who do NOT read Russian!

Just continue reading from this point/sentence/paragraph/extract to end of Helmer's piece:

...The most explicit statement of Russian cynicism appeared last week in Vzglyad, the publication of sophisticated and frank analyses from GRU and other intelligence sources. The author was Gevorg Mirzayan. His headline was: “Arab tricks led to the attack on Israel.”...

FROM:

http://johnhelmer.net/equivalence-russia-tilts-towards-israel-against-palestine/

Here's link to my post just below, altho, you can scroll down, instead:

https://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2021/05/greek-privatization-hostages-to-finance.html

So, what do YOU think?

Agree??

So, thought I to end on a poetic note, alittle different than usual, with a favorite theme from MANY YEARS AGO when dinosaurs roamed the planet, T.S. Eliot.

THEN AND NOW Eliot captures the mood with the "WASTELAND" AND "PRUFROCK."

But, I link only to PRUFROCK at the moment, a poem I can recite almost by heart:

https://poets.org/poem/love-song-j-alfred-prufrock



No comments: