Friday, March 18, 2011

SUPPORT LIBYA'S GADDAFI!! HANDS OF LIBYA!!



Obviously, I borrowed the poster above as an historical reminder of WHAT THE WORLD, PLANET, GLOBE MISSES at the moment.
So, I repeat, admonish, it is an OPEN ABOMINATION what resurgent EU/NATO/US/ARAB NAZI imperialist, neo-colonialist, collaboration forces are doing presently to Gaddafi's Libya.
ACTIVE POLITICAL AND/OR MILITARY SUPPORT BOTH NECESSARY and IMPERATIVE!!
Qaddafi MAY fight either for his own survival OR ON PRINCIPLE OR BOTH!
I do not know for sure, but, I have indicated, easily it can morph into a PROGRESSIVE LIBERATION FORCE, STRUGGLE, IF made so by the ACTIVE PARTICIPATION, INVOLVEMENT AND SUPPORT OF OTHERS INTERNATIONALLY AND REGIONALLY.
HANDS OF LIBYA!!

If I were more useful, I would happily go and join him/them.
But, I would be more liability than asset at this point, given age, physical limitations, no Arabic, no personal familiarity with terrain, culture, etc.
If polite, they probably would ask me nicely go home.

If not polite, they might phrase it differently.

So, I will represent myself and, hopefully, others as well, in SPIRIT, but, not in body below:


No comments: