Thursday, September 29, 2011

CORRECTION...


TWO ENTRIES TODAY.
THIS AND AN EARLIER ONE BELOW.
The above being photo #45 from a GREEK PHOTO GALLERY link a few entries down.
They are described as from the Greek CP and students.
I really like them, so, I decided I would feature them.
My above heading, CORRECTION, is, I went to look once more at that photo gallery link to which I refer in my earlier post and did, could, NOT find any GREEK pictures with Polish Solidarity banners!!
So, either they WERE there and it changed, or, I THOUGHT I saw them at the Greek protest and my memory failed me.
That's it for possible corrections.
Other than that, no correction.
Meanwhile, I thought I would take this opportunity to feature those above, instead, so I can sleep relatively more happily at night.

No comments: