Sunday, February 5, 2017

POSTSCRIPT; ADDENDUM; TO POST BELOW: WAR & FASCISM


I will ADD link below to my entry, War & Fascism, from yesterday as postscript.

NO way exists for YOU to fact check MY assertion I did NOT view or know ANYTHING about it/him/this discussion/book/event, BEFORE I wrote my entry below.

You must simply take my word for it.

I do NOT INTENTIONALLY LIE.

I MAY get incorrect or incomplete information, conclusion, data, but, it is NOT an INTENTIONAL oversight, lie, spin, propaganda.

So, a fascinating, interesting coincidence, serendipity??

I am as surprised as anyone to see it appear just after posting yesterday's entry, and, I found myself chuckling aloud.
A good laugh!

Of course, they/he do NOT present issues AS DO I with exquisite horrific details, economics, historical background, names, causation, etc.
Sanitized and appropriately spun.
Nonetheless, you get the idea.
So, without further ado:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?423232-1/big-stick

No comments: