Thursday, October 3, 2019

"RED," CAPITALIST, CHINA'S PREMIERE TRAITOR CITIC GROUP MUST BE DESTROYED!!

Erik (Dark) Prince NOT the only one involved with a sordid NAZI GLOBAL COUNTER-REVOLUTIONARY PRIVATIZATION horror show SINCE USSR demise.

CITIC Group, whom Dark Prince NOW serves, apparently, being China's premiere conduit, connection, for PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL NAZI CAPITAL INVESTMENT.

I do NOT research Asia/China simply because I am unfamiliar with names, backgrounds, family connections, do NOT know Asian languages, so, it is difficult to add anything substantial.

I do know, for sure, private Chinese interests have been involved with US PRIVATE capital over past centuries, like, RR investments, labor, in BOTH countries.

I do not know historical details, intricacies, but, generalities.

I ALSO know, for sure, previous Tienanmen Square event was another SPONSORED COUNTER-REVOLUTION, pre-arranged coup, between sources inside and outside US and China so that PRIVATIZATION could begin in earnest.

Names, unfortunately, do NOT come off the top of my head.

Consequently, I did a very simple, cursory, background search, and, FOR EXAMPLE, a KEY individuals name in this sordid episode BECOMES illuminated in link below and CITIC Group.
It takes 2 (or more) to tango.
You can go further, if you wish, exploring MUCH, but, HE, below, is Citic's founder and it becomes somewhat self-explanatory to me, ellipsis surmised...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rong_Yiren

No comments: