Monday, September 6, 2021

CORRECTION, ADDITION TO "KILL KUCINICH"--JBANC--OBJECT LESSON & MORE

In an earlier post, this year,  2021, I highlighted a video discussion about a new book by former OHIO CLEVELAND MAYOR Dennis KUCINICH from 1977-79.

My first POST below contains the embedded link and video discussion to which I refer above about Kucinich's book, "Kill Kucinich."

BUT, I failed to highlight in THAT post Kucinich's SUBSEQUENT political CAREER further down the historical road, time line, for which he seems to have experienced an epiphany somewhere along the way.

That was MY oversight, a memory lapse--an error I deeply regret. I apologize. I am sorry!

So, now I wish to draw everyone's attention to Congressman Kucinich's SUBSEQUENT political career as a FOUNDING MEMBER OF ANTI-COMMUNIST JBANC AND VICTIMS OF COMMUNISM MUSEUM in Washington D.C.

I use Kucinich as example to show THAT WHICH is required for a POLITICAL CAREER, leader, in NAZI OCCUPIED U.S. OF A, and, for that matter, most other "professional career, job, employment" WITH FEW EXCEPTIONS.

Otherwise, one might wind up on the streets, which, I BELIEVE, DID happen to Kucinich shortly after his bitter PRINICIPLED mayoral finale.

But, obviously, at SOME point he became politically resuscitated.

I have NOT read his book, so, PERHAPS, at this late point in his life, he feels ABLE to tell his STORY--MAYBE??  I don't know his motivation or what story he tells in his book--I am only conjecturing MOTIVATION and what he does or does NOT tell.

These 2 entries below represent an OBJECT LESSON:

So, first entry from June 2021 about Kucinich's NEW BOOK:

https://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2021/06/plunge-protection-team-kill-kucinich.html

Next, earlier from 2009, Kucinich as co-sponsor of a VIRTIOLIC Congressional BALTIC CAUCUS, JBANC, VICTIMS OF COMMUNISM museum.  

Need I say more--more entries do exist about preceding subject matter, but, I chose a simple one below to illustrate my point:

https://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/02/kucinich-baltic-caucus-ukraine.html

Meanwhile, for the heck of it, for those who followed my NUMEROUS earlier entries on Iraq's infamous JAFAR/DANA GAS/ABRAAJ/CRESCENT OIL family dynasty, octopus, and, Iraq traitor extraordinaire who sold out and off everybody, his entire country, I could not resist posting a PHOTO of him with a brief comment underneath it.

Soak it in, folks, especially those FROM the greater Mideast RIPOFF venue thanks to help from U.S. SPONSORED NAZI IRAN OCCUPIED IRAQ!!:


Above reproduced from www.intelligenceonline.com August 2021 edition

I will do more, as the mood strikes me.

REVISED RECOMMENDED READING LIST:

www.globalresearch.ca  

(QUALIFIED! **PROF. CHOSSUDOVSKY**)  

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ALL ARTICLES on preceding website. 

"Viewer discretion is advised!" 

www.johnhelmer.net

https://wrenchinthegears.com

(See her youtube channel as well under her name)

FINALLY:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-we-will-and-will-not-get.html 

No comments: