Friday, May 1, 2009

MAYDAY, TURKEY, IRAQ'S SECRET PRISONS


I was feeling down in the dumps.
NOTHING happens, "nothing materializes" in Alice in Wonderland's Through the Looking Glass Darkly Citigroup/Exxon/Morgan Obooma Nazi Dictatorship, reminding me of a line by Glenda Jackson in her movie adaptation of D.H. Lawrence's, "Women in Love."

Then, my eyes landed on THIS!!

Mayday in Turkey!
MADE MY DAY!!

I found myself screaming, yelling, cheering, raising my fists along with the people standing in the buildings lining the parade in the video.

Be sure to watch the BOTTOM VIDEO.
Again, my kingdom for a Turkish word, phrase:

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/92146

Then, after that euphoria, I crashed back down to earth with the following reminder about our current, most reincarnated NAZI Axis, Persia/US and Iraq's secret prisons and regimes, again, reminding me why I feel so depressed, impotent, frustrated most of the time.

The proverbial "they" claim depression is anger turned inward:

http://arabwomanblues.blogspot.com/2009/05/news-from-iraqs-underworld.html

And, then, a further reminder of the "reason, problem" WHY I feel so depressed and WHY nothing happens in United Suckers and Assholes Citigroup/Exxon/Morgan Nazi Obooma Dictatorship.

Once again, the omnipresent PATTERN of sickening, nauseating, gut wrenching, demeaning, debased, groveling, cowardly, disheartening, revolting, unprincipled class betrayal, enabling, petty opportunism, NAZI cooptation, collusion, collaboration WITH ALL THE ABOVE.
For what?
For PROFIT!
Slaves bought and purchased with a few crumbs of money that fall off the filthy, dirty, rotten, bloodstained NAZI capitalist dining room table.
Simply extrapolate from below to everywhere and anything else:

http://www.singlepayeraction.org/blog/?p=604

No comments: