Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"KATHIMERINI AND ME"


If my above heading confuses you, I mean it as satire on Micheal Moore's supposed documentary film, "Roger and Me," or, as I labelled him/it in a previous post, "Michael Moore and Me," an opportunist, non-documentary, US film maker, same as our present day sponsored cadre of protests.
I agree Moore IS ENTERTAINING.
But, then, Mel Brooks, one of my favorite film makers, also is extremely entertaining.
Brooks does FICTION, SATIRE, COMEDY.
Moore, instead, makes PRETEND DOCUMENTARIES.
Moore, however, does NOT adhere to documentary format.
THAT IS HIS PROBLEM.
He utilizes disingenuous labelling, packaging.
Disguised factual OMISSIONS, COMMISSIONS, LIBERTIES are too EGREGIOUS, TOO MANY, INTENTIONAL, SIGNIFICANT, as amply demonstrated by a REAL Canadian documentary exposing Moore, "Manufacturing Dissent," which I discussed in my previous entry.

Continued aside from my expanded cultural and political notes on Moore to Greek subject matter at hand, today.
I could not help laughing aloud when first I saw, read, an article below appearing in a mainstream Greek English language daily commercial press, Kathimerini.

When I wrote about and commented on a former Greek CP leader, ZACHARIADIS, about whom personally I knew nothing, and, an article resuscitating him in my earlier post, TRULY, I had NO idea this discussion went anywhere beyond Greek internal CP circles and my own post, possibly.
I ASSUMED it to be arcane subject matter.
Certainly, HERE it is!

Regarding HERE, United Suckers and Assholes greatest nation, I/they might as well argue over how many angels, in this case, Greek angels, dance on the head of a pin as far as interest, curiousity or knowledge of the above/proceeding subject matter.
So, either my assumptions above are/were totally incorrect AND/OR someone at Kathimerini reads and responds to my blog!!
Perhaps both??
In any event, surely, Kathimerini VALIDED, EMPHASIZED, a point made in MY earlier post about Zachariadis to the GENERAL HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE CP.

A RAW NERVE MUST HAVE BEEN TOUCHED!!
Something elicited such a response.
So, first, Kathimerini's article to which I make reference.

Next, afterwards, below it, my previous post on this subject:

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_wsite3_7_09/10/2011_410038

NOW, my earlier post concerning ZACHARIADIS and the Greek CP:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2011/10/nazi-hired-wall-st-opposition.html

No comments: