Monday, July 31, 2017

TODAY'S JOKE: ALL POLITICS REPRESENT THEATRE HERE; BROWDER; RUSSIA; CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS!


For reasons above, I do NOT WASTE MY own precious time listening to reality TV Congressional testimony, hearings, FAKE media of all stripes, hues, varieties, misnomer THINK TANKS, INTERNET websites, Establishment pundits, front groups, apologists, covert operatives, career politicians, and, so on.

It's a vast industry, employing many thousands, millions.

But, despite my best intentions, sometimes, like the other day, I happened to turn on my TV, briefly, to a C-Span channel, when, LO & BEHOLD, I saw in front of me in the flesh a GHOSTLY APPARITION, WILLIAM BROWDER of Hermitage Capital, and, could not resist watching this well SCRIPTED, made for TV, docudrama, comedy, soap opera, theatre, of epic historical and SORDID proportion IF one understands ALL BACKGROUND, context, players, and, so on.

TO ME IT WAS HYSTERICAL SITCOM, extraordinary hubris!

The multitudinous cynical and hypocritical contradictions represented by this entire TAXPAYER extravaganza are/were truly overwhelming, ghastly, jaw dropping, mind boggling, which is why one must take it with a grain of salt as scripted political theatre, no more nor less.

Otherwise, one would go mad, insane, rage, throw things at dumb, stupid, electronic devices--accomplishing nothing other than killing a messenger.

I warn all, testimony is LONG, over an hour, but, IF, instead, you prefer reading a FEW, relatively short, choice links FIRST regarding SOME connections to which I allude above, go to my 2ND link, just below, where I search my OWN blog for a refresher with the name Earl Browder.

And, then, IF you wish, return to first link, Congressional testimony.

So, FIRST LINK, WILLIAM BROWDER TESTIMONY:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?431852-1/william-browder-overturning-magnitsky-act-putins-top-priority

Then, or, in addition, or, first, 2nd LINK for JUST A FEW CHOICE BACKGROUND CONNECTIONS:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/search?q=earl++browder

No comments: