Friday, May 24, 2019

IRAN BUTCHER, DRACULA, OF BAGHDAD RETURNS!

When first I read/saw the report, below, I laughed aloud, hysterically, sitting in a semi-PUBLIC place.
Why?
What is the joke??
Well, above heading, description, LIKE A MOVIE, from MANY earlier, previous, posts AND Layla Anwar's wonderful entries, will explain it to you IF you do NOT already know, which, I imagine, are many brainwashed, stupid, US idiots, for sure.
I am/was NOT laughing AT HIS/THEIR VICTIMS!!
PLEASE!!
On the contrary.
The irony of this being truly gargantuan, mind boggling, overwhelming.
This is called BALLS, CHUTZPAH, of cosmic, epic, proportion!!
For more on above and/or related OIL/GAS/ENERGY MACHINATIONS other websites, as well as my own blog, available.
However, I provide you ONE earlier LINK from my OWN blog as a refresher just below this current report first: 

https://news.yahoo.com/iraqi-protesters-urge-baghdad-stay-u-iran-showdown-200833385.html

So, as promised above, in case you are too lazy, busy, I provide ONE, out of HUNDREDS, EARLIER LINKS, POST, I did regarding above subject matter.
Layla Anwar's blogsite EMBEDDED below, as well.
You are on your own to search MY and/or her blog for further info:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2010/04/from-maghreb-to-sunrise.html

No comments: