Sunday, June 20, 2021

"2 DAYS THAT SHOOK NAZI GLOBAL RULING ELITE, ARISTOCRACY!"

For MANY U.S. OF A "consumers," NOT people, but, consumptive consumers, perhaps unfamiliar with heading above, it is, of course, a paraphrased version of "10 DAYS THAT SHOOK THE WORLD," i.e., Russian Bolshevik Revolution.

Significant international support given to Greek STRIKES and upcoming KKE (CP) Congress available on their website.

However, I want to isolate, highlight, in particular, one letter of support from IRAN'S TUDEH Party (CP) to KKE.

A nice French video available, also, AND, I think it appropriate to highlight Iran Tudeh Party BECAUSE many former Iran Tudeh Party (CP) members FLED OCCUPIED IRAN as/after U.S. SPONSORED NAZI ARYAN IRAN ISLAMIC GARBAGE, coup, came to power, proceeding to persecute, liquidate, Tudeh members. I am aware numerous Iran Tudeh Party members fled to FRANCE at that time.

So, first, below, recent LETTER to KKE from Tudeh Party.  Next, after Tudeh letter, a much earlier post I did with excerpts from a French book/history I repeat ad nauseam, numerous times, but, do so again for reason/s above. Current Tudeh letter should be available in English translation below!!:

https://www.902.gr/eidisi/politiki/263074/hairetistirio-minyma-toy-kommatos-toynteh-toy-iran

Next, LINK TO WHICH I REFER ABOVE EMBEDDED IN A MORE RECENT POST, CONTEXT which I THOUGHT MIGHT BE INTERESTING. 

BE SURE TO CLICK EMBEDDED LINK as follows: 

"karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/04/REVISITED-INITIATION-OF-IRAN-IRAQ-WAR.html" which you will see also in PINK BELOW:

https://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2020/04/retrospect.html

Meanwhile, additionally, I DID get Chossudovsky's 1986 book regarding Chinese road to PRIVATIZATION, have looked very briefly at it, will try to finish, get to it, as soon as possible.  

So, I show Chossudovsky's video below representing an extremely short synopsis from a 200plus page book which I have NOT yet read in its entirety.

So far, however, his book confirms what already I knew, suspected, surmised, BUT, again, I am looking for more DETAILS, names, info, especially on the ASIAN SIDE.  

Too early for me to say anything more beyond above, except, am glad he wrote, documented, it, a very worthwhile endeavor, invaluable contribution!!: 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/how-the-west-colonized-china-2/5472066 

REVISED RECOMMENDED READING LIST:

www.globalresearch.ca  

(QUALIFIED! **PROF. CHOSSUDOVSKY**)  

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ALL ARTICLES on preceding website. 

"Viewer discretion is advised!" 

www.johnhelmer.net

https://wrenchinthegears.com

FINALLY:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-we-will-and-will-not-get.html

No comments: