Sunday, December 30, 2012

NAZI/US GENERAL FRITZ KRAEMER & DISAPPEARING PERSONS/ BLOGS??


This post FOLLOWS from preceding entry I did just below.

Since I mentioned MAE BRUSSELL concerning JFK ASSASSINATION in my last entry and provided a you tube link to many hundreds of her taped radio broadcasts from which to pick and choose, I thought to SELECT, feature, ONE that deals with a VERY IMPORTANT, PROMINENT, subject matter--person named above and below, whom I also mention in past posts.

However, I provide a written TRANSCRIPT of Mae's radio broadcast, not an audio tape, in link below.
I BELIEVE it EASIER to follow written transcripts rather than audio tapes since the material with which she deals is so very dense.

It is a VERY, VERY, GOOD ILLUSTRATION of how Mae Brussell developed, worked, researched as she went along revealing, exposing, extremely significant, well hidden, FACTS.
One can further follow embedded links provided within her transcript:


http://www.maebrussell.com/Transcriptions/787.html

NEXT, on to another, different, but, of course, related subject matter.

Amongst MANY different websites, blogs, sources, I read/follow/peruse, ONE, in particular, stands out to me because it seems to have disappeared!!
NOTHING NEW APPEARING ON IT FOR A LONG TIME.
NO ENTRIES, NO NOTHING!! 
It seems Dormant: 

www.arabwomanblues.blogspot.com

It is, to say the very least, disconcerting, worrisome, troubling.
AT BEST, I ASSUME her location to be SYRIA, thus, WHY internet, wireless, access disappeared FOR EVERYONE, not her alone.
She along with others blacked out.

AT WORSE, however, SHE DISAPPEARED!!

So, PERHAPS, others can help in this matter.

Although not necessarily agreeing with EVERYTHING she writes, nor, for that matter, most any websites, sources, I read/follow, nonetheless, she had a significant, prominent, voice, reporting important information.

WHAT HAPPENED??

Finally, a sort of gratuity, seemingly tangential.
For personal reasons, I HAD to search my own blog to retrieve a previous post I did on the following material. 
So, I figured, might as well use and link to it again, now.
Of course, ALL is pertinent, continuity, from above to below, or, vice-versa, as you shall easily see:


http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/04/revisited-initiation-of-iran-iraq-war.html

No comments: