Sunday, February 10, 2013

GREAT MINDS, HEROES & SHOES


I am VERY, VERY, DELIGHTED, PLEASED, for multiple reasons to feature post below, link follows.

First, COINCIDENTALLY, I TOO saw a report as follows and THOUGHT about noting it.

Second, because, UNLIKE myself, I could NOT provide ANY English language translation from any additional Arabic sources.
Thus, much of import, significance, context, subtlety, as usual, would be missed by myself and others.
It adds icing onto a proverbial cake.

Third, I am glad to see another independent VOICE alive and as "well" as can be expected.

Fourth, BECAUSE I HAD A SIMILAR REACTION.
I was ENTHUSIASTICALLY ELATED when first I saw this.
HE MADE MY DAY!!

Fifth, because Bremmer's cynically pathetic reaction MORE OR LESS SAME CRAP I HEAR DAY IN, DAY OUT, HERE, regarding anyone such as Iraq Hussein, USSR Stalin, Libya Qaddafi (spelling?), etc.

I add ONLY a few BRIEF comments to that below.

Bremer himself being a NAZI KISSINGER protege, associate.
By now, I ASSUME, HOPE, everyone knows, understands, NAZI LINEAGE, PEDIGREE, ROCKEFELLER, FRITZ KRAEMER, KISSINGER, CFR, background historical inter-connections.

So, it is VERY important BREMER be viewed individually BOTH for what HE is, BUT, ALSO, whom and what he REPRESENTS, pulling background strings.

So, YASSER's ACTION BELOW ENCOMPASSES FOR ME SYMBOLICALLY ALL ABOVE AS WELL AS CONTINUED NAZI OBOOMA DICTATORSHIP:

http://www.arabwomanblues.blogspot.com/2013/02/kundara-therapy-iraqi-yasser-al.html

No comments: