Friday, March 21, 2014

CRIMEA, PORTS, SUMMA, JAFAR, GAZPROM, MAGOMEDOV, OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB


I did say disentangling an intricate, intertwined, overlapping, competing, incestuous, PRIVATIZING TOXIC spider's web of what were once former STATE owned companies, assets, resources, industries, within EURASIA is a task much too difficult for me to do ALONE, myself, for sure, not to mention my linguistic incapacity regarding source material.

However, having added a caveat, I could not help ponder a PARTICULAR aspect of NAZI OCCUPIED Ukraine/Crimea misadventure, ONCE AGAIN, raised by HELMER, regarding CRIMEA PORT assets, OWNERSHIP, to which I link, below.

I do NOT have PRECISE answers as to HOW RECENT CRIMEA developments relate to/with those named below, but, it jarred my memory and I cannot help sensing an extraordinary connection between Crimea ports and a few dots from PREVIOUS posts, mine and Helmers, concerning some major characters like:

SUMMA, PUTIN, MAGOMEDOV, JAFAR, GULFTAINER, octopus, empires, monopoly cartels.

First, Helmer's latest entry, to which I refer above, regarding Crimea ports which initially piqued my interest and jarred my memory:

http://johnhelmer.net/?p=10421
 
Next, I provide an earlier post I did regarding NAMES above.
Be sure to read EMBEDDED link to HELMER'S earlier ARTICLE:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2010/09/bingo-jackpotanswer-to-helmers-riddle.html

Next, to help myself, I searched ALL links on Helmer's website related to MAGOMEDOV, making chronological events easier for me and perhaps others to follow.
Here is my result.

http://johnhelmer.net/?s=magomedov

I can NOT answer my own question PRECISELY at the moment.

Must reflect more about it, add additional clues like, for example, a fascinating TIDBIT about Gazprom.
Amount of money reported below SEEMS to ME awfully trivial, inconsequential, however.
Must be more to this story than meets the eye:

http://www.ibtimes.com/gazprom-chairman-sold-his-entire-company-stake-february-day-shares-fell-13-percent-report-1561525 

Remember, I DID speculate Putin MAY be all too happy to rid himself of CERTAIN oligarch competitors, albatross, courtesy of US/EU sanctions, all of which happens simultaneous to, concurrent with, MIDEAST/IRAN/SYRIA/IRAN-KRG OCCUPIED AND ANNEXED IRAQ negotiations AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

Extraordinarily coincidental timing, to be sure. 

A GRAND BARGAIN, COLLUSION, in the making?

So, an unfinished puzzle piece to be continued, for sure.

A few auspicious clues, thought provoking cud, speculation, on which to chew and ponder, gratis, courtesy of above.


No comments: