Saturday, March 15, 2014

MISSING MALAYSIA AIRPLANE & KAL FLIGHT 007


This is a very rushed post.

Simply put, I am REMINDED by a recent Malaysia missing airline of an earlier very provocative and MYSTERIOUS, still unsolved or unresolved, airline incident,
KAL FLIGHT 007.

Current missing Malaysia airline seems to ME somehow eerily reminiscent.

I am NO expert in this area, but, below, SOME alternative theories, FACTUAL discrepancies, details, contradictions, missing, suppressed, information, regarding a USSR SUPPOSEDLY unprovoked attack, shoot down, of passenger flight KAL 007 in the Pacific Ocean.

I mention this ONLY BECAUSE, as I say, an uncanny resemblance jars my memory.

You are on your own to further research:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007_alternative_theories

No comments: