Wednesday, June 17, 2015

TODAYS JOKE: MORE FREE MONEY & GREECE


I found myself laughing aloud when our PRIVATELY owned US Federal Reserve CHAIR, Little Red Riding Hood Wolf Grandma Yellen, held a press conference after their latest meeting TODAY and justified, with all sorts of gobbledygook explanations, NO RATE INCREASE!
Wow, what a shocking surprise!!
In hindsight, I SHOULD have made bets with other people.
Of course, IMF Madame Lagarde, not to be confused with LaFarge, basically made her/their POLICY statement beforehand, US being THE largest IMF contributor.
Hey, we have some problems here with GREECE and we need MORE MONEY off a boundless US FEDERAL RESERVE FREE MONEY TREE and PRINTING PRESS.
So, I thought, as a small refresher, reminder, I would link back to 2 out of MANY, MANY, posts I did beginning around 2008 regarding Greece, just for the heck of it.
ENJOY!!:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2010/05/stike-heard-around-world-greece.html


AND:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2014/11/thanksgiving-day-greece.html





No comments: