Monday, March 18, 2013

NAZI ARYAN IRAN; MORGAN & CYPRUS


First, I thought to do a brief RETROSPECTIVE BELOW selecting a FEW earlier posts I did regarding IRAN and MORGAN inter-connectedness, significantly their FIRST PERSIA FUND.

Unfortunately, I am unable to follow developments EVERYWHERE globally.
Thus, I can NOT keep up with LATEST regarding NAZI manufactured ARYAN ISLAMIC IRAN and their internal business, financial, domestic, gyrations.

So, below, I select but 3 links from earlier posts on above subject.
One must follow LINKS EMBEDDED backwards.

Additionally, IF you bother searching my own blog with subject material, like, FOR EXAMPLE, "First Persia Fund, Morgan," and/or, "Iran, privatization," you discover too MANY entries for me to enumerate individually.

Then, of course, A FEW, not all, pertinent reference links unfortunately fall into category of missing links, magically and mysteriously disappearing.
Nothing I can do about that.
But, others still work.

First, before reading below, a VERY BRIEF WORD about sudden and explosive Cyprus bank "bailout" developments.

As I explain, indicate, above, I do/can NOT follow detailed events everywhere in a new/old Great Game global chessboard.

Thus, a SUPPOSITION about Cyprus.

Obviously, it relates to, affects most, RUSSIAN OLIGARCHS, their money laundering, offshore accounts, etc.

But, why now and what, whose, which, purposes does it/they serve??

MY SUPPOSITION being it is an INDIRECT SQUEEZE, BLACKMAIL, proportional quid pro quo, on PUTIN in matters related to HIS Mideast policy, particularly, I IMAGINE, Syria.

An OBVIOUS and EASY ASSUMPTION, connection, on MY part.
I  can not prove it and can not go further.
I operate with NO details.
So, I could be wrong.

But, timing is VERY, very, important and much too COINCIDENTAL for ME.

And, now, returning to another significant puzzle piece in a grand reactionary Eurasian chessboard.

REMINDER, FOLLOW LINKS EMBEDDED BACKWARD.
ALSO, NOTE:
SOME MATERIAL OVERLAPS IN POSTS BELOW:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/12/iran-privatization.html

AND:




No comments: