Thursday, July 15, 2010

MOROCCO ATTIJARI BANK, 'ISLAMIC' FUNDS, ROTHSCHILD & DOLORES HUERTA/NUHW


I thought, this time around, I would highlight more suckers than US ones.
Since I am limited in time, resource and language, I can not encompass an entire globe.

But, the following about Morocco, also providing troops for Yemeni fighting, definitely pertains to an expansive, burgeoning, Middle East speculative privatizing emerging market bubble.

Morocco's Attajari Bank, featured below, is amongst a mushrooming, institutional pantheon promoting new "investment funds" available in French, Arabic and English.

I assume Morocco (and Tunis) Attajari is an integral part of the new/old Mediterranean Union, Club Med, or, resuscitated Roman Empire about which I have posted past entries and Greece's Deputy Foreign Minister, Spyros Kouvelis, spoke last week, July 8, at Woodrow Wilson's International (Supposed) Scholars Center simultaneous to a Greek and Portugal general strike:

HERE

http://www.netnewspublisher.com/moroccan-attajari-bank-purchases-senegalese-cbao-bank/

Another really good scam are so named "Islamic" Investment Funds, which, as you may notice is, in this instance, below, offered by a decidedly UN-Islamic HSBC, oftentimes emanating out of the GCC or Saudi Arabia:


HERE

http://www.assetmanagement.hsbc.com/gam/mena/amanah.html

Me thinks I should get in on the act and offer a Kosher Investment Fund.
What would make it Kosher?

Well, I can solicit a rabbi to mumble some indecipherable mambo jumbo as well as some voodoo chants, a few rituals, sprinkle around something or other and say my fund is blessed by God, thus, Kosher.
Rather than ask in what will it invest, I will tell you in what it will NOT invest, namely, the most highly lucrative, valuable pork market.
Most everything else being Kosher, gas, oil, energy, minerals, mines, industry, finance, infrastructure, etc., especially as it will be appropriately blessed by God's divine Earthly representative.
So, let's all toast to MY new found venture, my KOSHER ISLAMIC MIDDLE EAST FUND, KIMEF!
Here, here to KIMEF!!

Let's traditionally clink, click, raise and break some glasses to our KIMEF prosperity and good health.

Unfortunately, finances at the moment do not permit me to celebrate at NYC's swanky Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, like Turkey's Akbank and Citigroup.

But, GOD WILLING, INSHALLAH, thanks to ALL YOUR help, KIMEF will celebrate appropriately in a manner befitting its stature in the near future.
I eagerly anticipate receiving your enthusiastic investment checks in the mail.
Contact me by e-mail and I will be happy to forward you an address where you can send CERTIFIED checks or cash.
No credit cards accepted.
Sorry.

ROTHSCHILD

Actually, a fund exists already, which, I suppose, one might, in the broadest sense, to say the very least, liberally, mildly, label Kosher, invested and partnered across the Board with equally interdenominational Goyim and "Islamists."
Truly cosmopolitan, as is money flow always.

Thanks to Helmer's report below regarding a famous former Russian Rothschild revenge, return and investment fund.
I will explain the Islamist connection after reading Helmer's article:

HERE

http://johnhelmer.net/?p=3710

And, now, saving the best for last.
I have in my electronic files from 2009 the following links reporting Rothschild and their Dubai, Middle East (Islamic/Muslim) investment partners/funds:

JUNE 2009:


''ROTHSCHILD NAMES SENIOR ADVISERS FOR MIDDLE EAST":

 
HERE

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20090601082106/lok082100090601

AND
APRIL 2009:


''ROTHSCHILD TO ADVISE ON DUBAI FUND":


HERE

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidGN_04042009_10301115/lok000000090404

I leave it to you, dear reader, to draw your own possible conclusions, connections and research between Russia's Rothschild investments and Dubai finance.

DOLORES HUERTA, NUHW; SEIU

I end with one more current video about our David NUHW versus Goliath SEIU California labor battle.
Many people reading this post, I'm sure, are familiar with Dolores Huerta and their/her UFW, United Farm Workers history, background, labor struggles.
For those unfamiliar, I'm afraid you will have to do your own background reading.
Anyway, Dolores endorsed and is helping NUHW.
So, here's a video, with more available on the right hand sidebar:


HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_AGq-qioPc&feature=related

No comments: