Monday, May 30, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY--SOVIET TANK T-34 & KALASHNIKOV


I have only a few minutes.
Supposedly, today, Memorial Day, represents a national holiday in NAZI OCCUPIED UNITED SUCKERS AND ASSHOLES DICTATORSHIP celebrating, remembering, ostensibly, sacrificed, fallen soldiers during wartime, especially WWII.
I will NOT bother pointing out present day cynical hypocrisy, jingoism, lies, etc.
It is obvious.
Instead, as a counter weight, I WILL HONOR those who DID FIGHT valiantly, bravely, stoically, heroically in WWII and saved US ALL FROM FURTHER HORRIFIC NAZI BARBARITIES, ATROCITIES, NAMELY, THE FORMER USSR, SOVIET RED ARMY.
I believe the USSR lost, sacrificed, approximately half of all WWII dead victims, representing a figure around 30 or 35 million out of a total 6o million casualties, IF I remember facts correctly.
The figure above NOT including countless more wounded, tortured, barely alive, disabled, maimed for life, displaced, etc.
It was EXTRAORDINARY!!
An epic.
This history being much too dense, I can only make honorable mention, note it, in a short post.

So, instead, I thought I would highlight just two wonders of the Soviet Red Army arsenal--their T-34 tank AND Kalashnikov Rifle, both of which helped CHANGE WWII AND THE COURSE OF HISTORY.
Here's a quick, very hurried reference, SNIPPET, about the Soviet Red Army T-34 tank.
You are on your own regarding the Kalashnikov, a WORLD RENOWNED Soviet rifle to this day:

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34

No comments: