Monday, July 8, 2013

FAKE MIDEAST OPPOSITION (LEFT IS RIGHT) & GREECE


In upcoming days, weeks, months, I anticipate more BOGUS, ersatz, fake,(Trotsky type), "liberal," Opposition forces rearing their ugly heads, making noises, once more/again, in view of recent Egypt and Turkey upheaval and ripples throughout, including an IRAQ/SYRIA/IRAN applecart upset.

So, I thought to link to an earlier post I did, as REMINDER, about who/what I mean above and their nefarious activities and purposes.

BEWARE OF NAZI CAMOUFLAGED WOLVES DRESSED IN SHEEP OR, as the case may be, GRANDMA'S RED CLOTHING!!

"ALL THE BETTER TO EAT YOU WITH MY DEAR!!"

NOTE my SUBHEADING below "LEFT IS RIGHT," in bold, red, typeface, in my earlier, 2008/9, entry, as follows:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/12/squeeze-is-on-and-left-is-right.html

Last, but, certainly neither least nor forgotten, updated (with more at website and others) in another, but, equally HEROIC, ongoing, GREEK CLASS WARFARE BATTLE, as SYMBOL for ALL else I can NOT, unfortunately, itemize.

Not a mythical, but, real life HEROIC Greek epic struggle MUST, FOR ME, at least, suffice as representative for ALL PRINCIPLED Opposition elsewhere:

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2013/07/08/riot-police-fires-tear-gas-in-athens-university-municipality-workers-blog-main-streets/

No comments: