Sunday, December 4, 2011

SYRIA CP FROM 2009 & ERSATZ LEFT


My memory fails me occasionally these days.
It is NOT a case of premature, early onset, dementia, I believe, but, instead, an old adage; if you don't use it, you lose it.
So many previously documented DETAILS, SPECIFICS, FACTS, are lost to me somewhere in a mental black box in the deep recesses of my mind, not retrievable at my fingertips instantaneously, like a computer, simply because I do NOT reinforce it/them on a daily, weekly, consistent basis.
The brain is NOT a computer.
So, I KNOW I have a VAGUE recollection of some particular connection, ASSOCIATION, piece of information, fact, at some point previously I read or wrote, but, I, myself, must search to find it.
By way of this long winded explanation, excuse, apology, I finally, just today, recalled and found an earlier 2009 post I wrote regarding a SYRIAN CP and ERSATZ LEFT CONNECTION very pertinent to today's events, entries, pertaining to a Greek KKE Mideast position I often criticize which helps confirm my OWN speculation and hypothesis as to THEIR consistently CO-OPTED COMPROMISE, PENETRATION, INFILTRATION, IN THIS AREA.
So, without further ado, here it is.
Judge for yourself.
The entry below has other information as well, but, the subject matter related above begins shortly, a few paragraphs down, from the beginning, top, of the post below the first link in it:


HERE

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/12/squeeze-is-on-and-left-is-right.html

No comments: