Saturday, December 12, 2009

IRAQ ORDER OF BATTLE

Two entries today. This and the one below it.
I featured the following information/link first, but, I came upon it at a news item just below this one concerning additional US military hardware sales to Iraq's so-called government, which, really, means selling it to ourselves, in addition to all I have been reporting about Iraq/Gulf arms buildup. The map featured below can be enlarged AND I highly urge, suggest you ALSO click onto "BLOG" in the heading at the top after reading the following and peruse the BLOG for ALOT more of the same. I cannot vouch for accuracy, but, I think one should first read and consider the quantity of detailed, specific information provided in the BLOG and then investigate or judge its assertions and veracity. So, first:

http://home.comcast.net/~djyae/site/?/page/Iraq_Order_of_Battle/

And, then, here's the source from which I pulled the above information.
The link above is found at the BOTTOM/END of the article just below:

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/Swiftships-Shipbuilders-Gets-181M-for-Iraqi-Navy-Patrol-Boats-05812/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+did%2Frss+%28Defense+Industry+Daily%29

And, then, see today's earlier post below...

No comments: