Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ADDENDUM--WORLDWIDE ENERGY LIMITED (Russian-Arab) & GREECE

This represents an addendum, afterthought, to my earlier entry today, just below.
I highlight the firm named above because they appear in an article at the keeptalkinggreece.com website to which I link below and, of course, entirely pertinent to MY continuing, ongoing, subject matter.
I can NOT find WorldWide Energy Limited Board of Directors, investors, staff, etc., but, for sure, they represent part and parcel of a NAZI FAMILY (Cosa Nostra) cartel numerous Greek State visits to which I make reference in previous posts:


HERE

http://www.energa.com.gr/en/media-center/press-releases/?&EntityID=b657512e-c4a7-490f-bef0-b711441f0699

A direct reference link to an article to which I refer above/below for those too lazy to look for it:

HERE

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2012/01/24/energa-hellas-power-private-energy-market-collapses-as-greece-suspends-their-licences/

Then, see my earlier entry...

No comments: