Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NEWS FLASH: CITIGROUP RESIGNATION!!


IMMEDIATELY after posting my previous entry, below, I saw in REAL TIME ABOVE/BELOW report regarding a SURPRISE, UNEXPECTED, CITIGROUP TOP  RESIGNATION.

MANY, many, articles about this sudden, latest, development.

Am in a rush, hurry, now, so, I quickly chose randomly just one link, below, BECAUSE, it has a nice flow chart included in it, as well.

MORE to say about this newest development at a later time, particularly in relation to upcoming US Presidential s-election charade, change places and rotate.

I BELIEVE it NOT to be COINCIDENTAL, but, timed to coincide with US Presidential s-election, rats abandoning a sinking, stinking, US NAZI ROCKEFELLER CITIGROUP/EXXON/MORGAN OBOOMA Ship of State. 

So, one link, and, as I say, more later:

http://news.muckety.com/2012/10/16/pandit-resigns-as-citigroup-ceo/38601

Then, see an earlier entry just below...

No comments: