Friday, April 26, 2013

GREECE; MAYDAY & MORE BOSTON BOMBER MAD UNCLE



I thought to set a stage for MAYDAY events everywhere but NOT celebrated HERE with above photo AND video below and a BRIEF English language text, synopsis, provided.
Wish I could understand everything said, but, alas, it's "ALL Greek to me!":

http://inter.kke.gr/News/news2013/2013-04-23-koutsoumbas

Meanwhile, back in the land of NAZI OCCUPIED Oz Dis-united Suckers and Assholes, more information regarding Boston Bomber Mad Uncle Ruslan CIA, Nat'l Security, marriage connections.

I appreciate and commend Hopsicker's BACKGROUND info.
He provides a great service.
But, keep in mind, from MY previous posts, REASONS, PURPOSE, TIMING, COINCIDENCE??
LARGER, BIGGER, BIGGEST, CONTEXT.

Remember, US INTERNATIONAL NAZI CORPORATE, ESTABLISHMENT POLICIES, OPEN SECRETS ALL, HISTORICAL PATTERNS, TEMPLATES, up front, for everyone to see!!

Halliburton, to the best of MY knowledge (have NOT researched their corporate history), was NOT a major player FUNDING WWII, PARTNERED WITH NAZI/FASCISM, ETC.

This stuff below PART of a much BIGGER, LARGER, BROADER, GRANDIOSE, PICTURE!!
ANOTHER amongst many provocations, diversions, etc.

ALSO, one more caveat.

I do NOT agree with a SIMPLISTIC characterization, statement, below, classifying an "obvious" Armenian "genocide."
Historical analysis does not bear out an intentional, organized, methodological, genocidal, policy.
There is/are distinctions.
War and carnage go together throughout history in varying degrees, mostly horrific, ocassionally a wee bit less so.
It is not hair splitting, but, I do NOT associate myself with this characterization, shibboleth.
I am NOT able nor wish to go into ANY worthwhile analysis, discussion, on a post/blog, regarding these historical distinctions, categories.
I just want my disassociation with that particular category, description, noted for the record.
That's all.
I realize many people accept an Armenian "genocide" as axiomatic, fact, simply because it is regurgitated and reiterated so many times.
I can only recommend one study it a bit more, FIRST:

http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/26/boston-bombers-uncle-married-daughter-of-top-cia-official/

No comments: