Sunday, September 26, 2010

GREECE BURNS WHILE PM PAPANDREOU WINES AND DINES IN NYC


Following my previous entries below, this past September 23 Greek PM Papandreou schmoozed at NYC's Foreign Policy Association and NAZI World Leadership Forum and a luncheon IN HIS HONOR to which, once again, I was NOT invited.
I guess they patted Papandreou on the head, assuaged his ego and gave him marching orders.

Of course, had I been invited, a hefty price tag followed, $1,000!!

I need a wealthy sponsor, a patron.

Perhaps, philanthropist George Soros.
I never understand WHY they do NOT sponsor me themselves.

Certainly, I know as much as Papandreou and have contempt for those upon whom they piss and shit.

But, never am I invited to their swanky NYC soirees, despite being virtually around the corner, geographically speaking.
So near and yet so far, like homeless people wandering about the streets just below their pricey hotel venue:

HERE

http://www.fpa.org/calendar_url2420/calendar_url_show.htm?doc_id=1305769


In case you missed it, their entire 2010 World Leadership Forum schedule, at which Papandreou appeared, featured below.
The Forum being more accessible for those on a limited income, only $500!
A bargain.
Schmoozing with Papandreou costs twice as much:


HERE

http://www.fpa.org/calendar_url2420/calendar_url_show.htm?doc_id=1293088


In case you missed everything, do not feel sad, disappointed or discouraged.
A really affordable upcoming event scheduled SEPTEMBER 27.
I mean it.
Only $5-25!!

EVERYONE NEARBY SHOULD RUSH IN IMMEDIATELY!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!
SORRY FOR SUCH SHORT NOTICE, but, they do NOT notify or invite me in advance.
It is the evening of Sept 27, so, you have time to spread the word far and near.
As a matter of fact, perhaps you or someone you know can round up, invite and sponsor a few of NY's vast army of street people, homeless, unemployed, underemployed, impoverished working class, besides yourselves, to attend.
After all, the topic greatly impacts everyone, doesn't it???

"US Economic Engagement for the 21st Century":

HERE

http://www.fpa.org/calendar_url2420/calendar_url_show.htm?doc_id=1313091

No comments: