Saturday, April 2, 2011

2008 RETROSPECTIVE, NOW AND SYRIA


In my post, just below this one, I mention I created a somewhat humongous project of my own attempting to FORMAT earlier entries on THIS blog, beginning January, 2008, to resemble current ones, like this, and, thus, hopefully be easier to read.
It is a slow, tedious process.
Over 200 entries alone exist for that year and I have NO help.
So, it will take a considerable while longer.
The result, I am afraid, will NOT be a perfectly standardized, uniform, one.
But, something is better than nothing, I figure.
Meanwhile, as a consequence, I re-read some of my earlier posts from 2008.
I figured I would highlight a FEW.
The two I select below happen to be from November, 2008.
But, IF you return to ANY earlier entries from ANY MONTH in 2008 and review the INFORMATION on those posts, you find OVERALL thematic and factual continuity and accuracy, unfortunately.
So, here are two I chose from November, 2008:

HERE

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2008/11/us-about-to-walk-off-cliff.html


And, an EXCERPT FROM NOVEMBER 9, 2008 ENTRY ENTITLED "A BIG DEAL":



From 2005 and a national publication of the umbrella AFL-CIO and the American Federation of Teachers, they proudly featured the role they played in bringing down Communism in Eastern Europe, specifically, Solidarity in Poland:

http://www.aft.org/pubs-reports/american_educator/issues/summer2005/puddington.htm

And from Summer 2008, same source, Supporting the Spread of Freedom:

http://www.aft.org/pubs-reports/american_educator/issues/summer08/freedom.pdf

END EXCERPT

If you want to read more about LOTS of other subject matter go to that post.

SYRIA

Meanwhile, as a service for an English speaking audience, below, I link to a C-Span re-broadcast with SIMULTANEOUS English language voice over translation of Syrian President Bashar's recent Parliament speech.
Well, he's correct about subversion, orchestrated visuals, provocations, etc.
But, one thing he does NOT mention, specifically.
At least, NOT translated as such.
Reforms to which he refers correspond with Syria PRIVATIZATION, dismantling their former State economy and its subsidies.
Such INVESTMENT funds, deals ALREADY exist with Syria, emanating out of the GCC, and I posted information on this in earlier posts, as well.
I also forecast Syria would decouple with Iran, with whom Syria's Bashar currently aligns himself, for the ABOVE reason and lies at the nub of present jostling and contested space:

HERE

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Basha

Below, AS EXAMPLE, a recent, generalized, article concerning Syria's upcoming "reform" while I HOPE I can locate earlier links to SPECIFIC DETAILS of GCC investment firms from previous posts:

HERE

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/syria-s-new-ppp-law-aims-attract-private-investment-385064.html

No comments: