Thursday, March 3, 2016

MISSING LINKS


I NOTE what seems to ME mysterious PATTERNS of missing, sanitized, links regarding PARTICULAR content, subject matter and websites.

Below TWO examples of what I mean.

More exist, but, I can only highlight a few as I come across them since I do NOT wish to review EVERY SINGLE EARLIER POST I did.
Thousands exist.

In my FIRST POST, BELOW, from 2008, ONLY ONE LINK, URUKNET, still works.
ALL OTHERS PERTAINING TO THIS PARTICULAR CONTENT DISAPPEARED from various websites.

Then, in second post  below, from 2009, an embedded LINK from what then was an Australia Green Left organization concerning Mexican Electrical privatization DISAPPEARED.

VERY UNFORTUNATELY, REGRETTABLY, for ME, I did NOT, at the time, paste and copy the THEN existing Australia Green Left report onto my own post, which I would have done had I known this would happen, BECAUSE, THEY ELABORATED, NAMED, WHICH OF OUR MANY CORRUPT US UNIONS COLLABORATED INSIDIOUSLY TO UNDERMINE MEXICO'S OWN LABOR OPPOSITION!

That, of course, being reason WHY report disappeared, and, seems to ME, also THEY morphed, infiltrated, penetrated, evaporated, becoming something else.

So, first example, NOTE WEBSITES and MISSING LINKS.
THAT being the point of this EXERCISE:

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2008/10/hezbollah-and-international-drug.html

SECOND, again, first embedded link at top of entry from a then independent GreenLeft.org.au documenting US, CIA, COLLABORATIVE LABOR UNION PENETRATION, AMONGST DISAPPEARED LINKS, information no longer publicly available, factually contradicting, refuting, second official, sanitized, narrative version below:


http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2009/11/mexico-followup.html





No comments: