Friday, August 7, 2009

ALL IN THE FAMILY: JAAFAR, EAGLE GROUP OF IRAQ and ARMAGEDDON


Those of you reading my blog more or less since inception in 2005 will recall I have been tracking the MYSTERIOUS, MURKY, UNNAMED Eagle Group of Iraq which initially partnered with Canada's Heritage Oil when Heritage was principally owned by Canada's Gulbenkian, Mr. 5% of the original Iraq Petroleum Company.

I never ascertained for sure who is/was the Eagle Group of Iraq, so, I speculated it is/was Talabani and/or Barzani and elements of their criminal Fascist clan, gang.
I dared anyone to prove me wrong by providing documentation WHO precisely is/was the Eagle Group of Iraq.
Nobody ever did.

In turn, afterwards, since that point, Canada's Heritage Oil Company went through a few incarnations, changed hands, its latest owner being African British mercenary and sleazebag Tony Buckingham, about which I had linked numerous times to a wonderful article highlighting his African escapades and adventures, to which I will link again for the umpteenth time because it represents such a marvelous tour-de-force:

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m41015

And, simultaneous to Buckingham acquiring Heritage, Morgan Cazenove became their advisor.
I then wondered, speculated what happened to the Eagle Group of Iraq during Heritage's many twists and turns.

I ASSUMED the Eagle Group of Iraq was dead.

But, then, just now, I read the following and the answer to my question BOTH before and now sprang forth, jumped out, slapped me in the face.
The Eagle Group of Iraq is NOT dead. It is very much alive.
The "state" referred to in the following is by now YOU KNOW WHO.

Do I have to spell it out?:

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/natural_resources/article6739389.ece

And, guess who else is joining the happy crowd above, investing in Kurdistan? Stretch your imagination just one little iota.
Answer below.
Check it out. Anyone surprised? NOT I, for sure:

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidWAM20090806155035247/lok153752090806

And, by the way, guess who is/was appointed new Director of Iraq's South Oil Company, replacing the one just fired, DHIA JAFAAR, HAMID JAFAR'S BROTHER of Dana Gas/Crescent Oil fame! One big happy family.
The extensive and prominent background of Iraq's Jafar/Jaafar family is quite something, like that of the Chalabi clan/dynasty and clearly a nest of well placed, opportunistic thieves, spies and traitors against Saddam:

http://tacticalreport.com/view_news/Iraq:_Dhia_Jaafar_new_Director-General_of_South_Oil_Company_(SOC)/739

As for Armageddon.
My heading above relates BOTH to the intractable energy conflicts and explosion represented between Baghdad/Iran/KRG AND NOW, in ADDITION, the NEWEST, latest regional development in which Turkey and Russia's Gazprom have IN PRINCIPAL signed agreements to realize Gazprom's South Stream project, thus, directly competing with US/EU Nabucco while Russia's Lukoil STILL clamors for Iraq inclusion.

Whether or not Turkey-Gazprom's South Stream agreement comes to fruition is questionable.
But, reports exist that Georgia, i.e, the CAUCASUS is being rearmed.

No comments: