Friday, August 21, 2009

CANADA OIL SANDS PIPELINE and AN OBOOMA SURPRISE


This development, below, about the Canadian Oil Sands Pipeline is NOT a surprise.
Like LNG, I have been highlighting and following it for some time.

As for suing, good luck.
That, to me, like United Suckers and Assholes NAZI Citigroup/Exxon/Morgan Dictatorship so-called health care "debate", Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, our $9 Trillion plus or minus, what is a few trillion more or less, national debt, tax gift, giveaway and so on, is a joke. So, enjoy:

"Groups Will Sue to Reverse Oil Sands Pipeline"
"...Secretary of State Clinton approved piping in oil from the Canada's Alberta oil sands, which has been dubbed "the most destructive project on Earth..."
FROM:

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/tar-sands-47050805?kw=ist

Now, here's alittle snippet I came across the other day I really enjoyed.
So, I thought I would share the humor with others.
Actually, it is a commercial, an advertisment:

"...The Obama Portfolio:
How To Secure Your Share of the Massive Profits
Hidden Behind the Economic Stimulus Plan..."

FROM ADVERTISEMENT BELOW:

http://www.wealthdaily.com/aqx_p/12406

And, out of curiousity, I did alittle search to find out exactly which obscure stocks Obooma purchased to which they refer, above, and I came up with the following:


And, finally, a nice, interesting followup discussion, thread about privatization in the comment section under the article/link about Iceland in my post just below...

No comments: