Sunday, February 5, 2012

ANOTHER MUNICH SECURITY CONFERENCE!!


Two entries today.
This and an earlier one, below.
When I first read/saw/heard a MUNICH SECURITY CONFERENCE regarding Iran just was held, I found myself laughing aloud, incredulous!!
How could I AND/OR ANY knowledgeable, reasonable, sane, person NOT instantly, immediately, be reminded of, jarred by, THE MOST well known of ALL MUNICH SECURITY CONFERENCES, an historic WWII MUNICH agreement, pact.
ONLY FOR THOSE knowing absolutely nothing about my WWII reference, of which all too many people, I'm afraid, exist, I provide one small background snippet, link, below for a VERY LARGE subject which I do NOT like reducing to a link, sentence, article, etc.
Nonetheless, FOR THOSE people ONLY, someplace TO BEGIN, REFERENCE, EXPLORE, RESEARCH:

HERE

http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/worldwarii/p/World-War-Ii-Munich-Agreement.htm

For EVERYONE ELSE, what more can I say??
Historical parallels, analogies, references abound, simply too mind boggling, jaw dropping, spooky deja vu.
Below I chose a link arbitrarily out of MANY reports from this latest, CURRENT (NAZI APOLOGIST) MUNICH SECURITY CONFERENCE:

HERE

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/05/us-iran-nuclear-turkey-qatar-idUSTRE8140BF20120205

And, then, my earlier post today...

No comments: