Saturday, February 4, 2012

US PRESIDENT CLINTON "WARNS" EGYPT!!


TODAY'S JOKE!!

I laughed aloud when reading a prestigious, misnomered, "intelligence" website report below.
It follows, flows, from a previous post I did about US Covert Ops summarily discarded, dismissed, by Egypt's military, General Tantawi.
This is really good.
This, I believe, gives meaning, definition, to the terms chutzpah, audacity, balls!
US President Clinton warns Egypt leave OUR covert agents inside YOUR country to destroy it/you or we will not give you any money!!
So, what would YOU do?
Already, they have in place in Egypt NAZI type MB Brownshirt goons, thugs, rioting, creating chaos, as if to emphasize THEIR point.

That's called extortion, racketeering, blackmail, intimidation, coercion, stickup.
Imagine an answer IF the situation were REVERSED!!
What would YOU do??
I KNOW what I would do.
Here's today's joke which I reference above:

HERE

http://www.stratfor.com/situation-report/egypt-ngo-crackdown-may-hinder-aid-clinton

AND, here is MY previous answer:

HERE

http://karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2012/01/go-tantawi-go.html

Then, see my earlier post...

No comments: