Monday, February 27, 2012

AN INVITATION: " AFTER THE STORM..."


I kid you not, I am NOT being facetious, when I report my jaw dropped open, my eyes popped out, I exclaimed, gasped and laughed aloud, "Oh no!" as I opened an INVITATION I RECEIVED in e-mail to the event, below, above.
Truth always more fantastic than fiction.
Truly, this represents FOR ME today's ultimate IRONY, joke.
First, that it came to me.

Second, can anyone really believe their TITLE!!
Audacity, chutzpah, balls beyond credulity.
Mind boggling, takes ones breath away.
And, to top it all off, AMONGST OTHER FEATURED PANELISTS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES IN ATTENDANCE, ABRAAJ representative of IRAQ TRAITOR EXTRAORDINAIRE, PROFITEER, JAFAR DYNASTY, EMPIRE, OCTOPUS fame!!
Truly, does it get any better??
Does fact imitate fiction or the other way around??
Which is it??
Could I have scripted this??
I can assure everyone, NO protests to be held outside or inside THIS conference, where they SHOULD be.
No sirree.
IF anything, someone MIGHT march around fruitlessly somewhere yapping about stopping Israel from bombing Iran.
Where is our OCCUPY YOUR BRAIN MOVEMENT??
NOT at this event, for sure!!
By the way, their conference is very AFFORDABLE.
No excuses for anyone NOT to "attend," crash, let your voices be heard, inside or out:

http://whartonmenaconference.org/panels/

No comments: