Monday, April 27, 2009

SINGLE PAYER--HOW CORRUPT IS THAT?


I had very little time for multiple internet searches, sources and reading, today.
So, I thought I would do nothing, since I very much dislike sloppy journalism.
But, at the last minute, I changed my mind.
I came across the following commentary, above/below.

I decided to post just this one note/link about universal, single payer, not-for-profit, government sponsored health care insurance in United Suckers and Assholes nation, with the heading above, which really, in my humble opinion, should read "are they" instead of "is that," as you will see, I hope.

I posted it because I thought it simply and elegantly encapsulated THE general phenomena, pattern and WHY United Suckers and Assholes nation will NEVER get even this most obvious, rudimentary, basic, simple, fundamental, ELEMENTARY, civilized, worldwide RIGHT UNLESS AND UNTIL the following obsequious pattern of class capitulation and collaboration changes in United Suckers and Assholes Nazi Citigroup/Exxon/Morgan Obooma Dictatorship.

And, because this issue is so fundamental, obvious, basic, simplistic, elemental, IT CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.
A gauntlet has been thrown down.
Nary shall ye pass this line.

It will set a pattern, a bad example, from "their" point of view, the powers that be, the Establishment.
Give an inch, they will take a mile.

And, as I had forecast in previous blogs, it will pit one section of the labor movement against another and then "they," those naively advocating for universal, single payer health care insurance, will discover what I and others like me have known all along.
And, probably every one of them voted for and supported our ersatz "candidate of change," Obooma, like our ersatz labor unions in the Alice in Wonderland Through the Looking Glass Darkly country:

http://www.singlepayeraction.org/blog/?p=571

No comments: