Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OBOOMA BOMBS and AHMADIMORON OUT


I hope you did your homework from my previous post, below.
Perhaps, you did not realize you had homework.
I really encourage you to explore the last link in my previous post below and all the information available on Hopsicker's new and old website, including videos.
I will highlight just two links from it, but, there is so much more.
Here's PART ONE of an interview with Hopsicker.
For the second part, you will have to return to the website to get the link:

www.madcowprod.com/dave_emery.mp3

And, here is another article, mentioning someone I HIGHLIGHTED, myself, in previous posts on my former blog, with numerous articles about him from the WSJ,
"The Pirate of Prague," Czech scumbag, carpetbagger, Victor Kozeny:

http://www.madcowprod.com/08062009.htm

Now, as for my heading.
It certainly gets tiresome DEMONSTRATING and following the obvious to me.
Anyway, the NAZI Citigroup/Exxon/Morgan Dictatorship, brought and bought, purchased, petty CIA operative, slave, puppet, PR front man, current resident in the White House is not fulfilling his promised purpose for which he was designated. I previously predicted the Vichy Democrats would be D.O.A, Dead on Arrival.
It did not take very long, about 6 months, exactly as Big Mouth Biden had forecast when he let the cat out of the bag.
The Democrats, or, NAZI Lite Party, and unser Black Fuhrer, simply have NO credibility anymore, except, of course, for our Nazi collaborators at Netroots Conference and their Fascist, mob run unions, which, by the way, in case you missed it, are mentioned in Hopsicker's website, above.
In case you missed it, the link mentioning our illustrious unions:

http://www.madcowprod.com/07272009.htm

But, the cover just ain't working anymore, no matter how hard they try.
The contradictions simply are too many, too enormous, too many leaks, too exposed to paper over, obscure and wish away with empty rhetoric and propaganda.
I always assumed Obooma is a one term, dispensable, disposable, throwaway candidate.
However, he may not even make it through his one term.
The same is true of NAZI Iran's Ahmadimoron and their/his Fascist militias, for related reasons.
NAZI Iran's Islamic militias and Mullahs should have learned their lesson from their former NAZI brethren, Brownshirts, and what happened to them after they fulfilled their designated purpose.
But, the real question to me remains Russia.
I already know the game plan, scenario, above.
It is Russia that is now the wild card.

No comments: