Friday, July 3, 2009

JULY 4TH HOLIDAY and JOHN HELMER


The following MADE MY JULY 4th Independence HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS into something different and special!!
I have been laughing ever since I saw it.
I could not resist sharing the joke with others.
Some free advertisement for Helmer in appreciation.
THANKS to John Helmer who rescued me from this weekend's upcoming, depressing, mindless, jingoistic, patriotic July 4th festivities.
Click onto the link/heading below for a marvelous, hilarious, satirical, photographic introduction to an upcoming article by John Helmer:

Coming soon! NEW CAT’S PAW NOMINATION — THE ENDEAVOUR GROUP OF WASHINGTON, DC, AND THE OLEG DERIPASKA VISA CAMPAIGN

My appetite having been whetted by Helmer's introduction, above, I could not resist and wait for Helmer's report to appear, so, I decided to get a sneak preview of the Endeavour Group myself, first.
Here is their wonderful website which openly, unabashedly, unashamedly, but, euphemistically advertises their "purpose, mission" in their opening, homepage logo at the top:

http://www.theendeavorgroup.com/

Well, John, with the above sneak preview and introduction, I await your forthcoming article with baited breath, as the ubiquitous 'they' say, and great anticipation.
Hope I will not be disappointed, but, have rarely been so in the past by any of Helmer's reporting.

No comments: