Monday, October 20, 2008

NOAM CHOMSKY ENDORSES OBAMA CHOMSKY


The above is actually NOT the way the heading reads in the following link.

But, glancing at it, quickly, at first, I inadvertently read it that way.
And, I thought to myself, what a wonderful, subliminal joke.
How true!


It really SHOULD read that way, thought I.
So, here's the link, and, thanks to everyone at both websites for posting the above/below and some great satire.

Everyone needs a laugh every once in a while in these very depressing times.
So, I hope this one does the trick for the rest of you.
It certainly did for me.
I will be chuckling about MY OWN, and possibly others, subliminal message, above, for quite some time,


http://www.uruknet.info/?p=48088

Share the humor, "Liberally."
By the way, Chomsky agrees with those who call the former Soviet Union the "Evil Empire."
So does he. I wonder where HIS pension money is invested?

No comments: