Thursday, January 29, 2009

A LIST OF DEMOCRATS WHO VOTED NO ON STIMULUS BILL


Here's information PROVIDED to me by someone else, which I am reprinting exactly as I received it for everyone else's benefit in the US:

Here's a list of all the Democrats who voted NO on the stimulus bill.
All Republicans also voted NO.
(Note: We are currently in the 111th Congress)

Allen Boyd, Bobby Bright, Jim Cooper, Brad Ellsworth, Parker Griffith, Paul Kanjorski, Frank, Kratovil, Walt Minnick, Collin Peterson, Heath Shuler, Gene Taylor

If your Congressperson is on the above list of NO voters, please send them a quick THANK YOU!

If you don't know who your congressperson is, click on the link below.
Your Voter Registration Card will have all your District information.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1649214/Who-is-my-congressman

And, then, see my second blog posting for today, just below.

No comments: